The Best Location in Town! Supermarkets, restaurants & cafes are all nearby
As the saying goes, properties are about Location, Location, Location. And, we’ve certainly got it!
Residents love the convenience of Doi Ping Mansion. You can stroll to:
- Chiangmai’s famous “Night Bazaar” is a 10-minute walk away
- Wat Chai Mongkol is right across the street – this Buddhist Temple built along the Mae Ping river is around 600 years old
- Pantip Plaza (for electronic/computer goods, restaurants, clothing stores)
- Plenty of restaurants, cafes, and tea houses surrounding the area
- Many first-rate hotels offering great buffet lunches and dinners
- Rimping Supermarket for all your foreign food needs
- Alliance Francaise – Learn French 3 minutes away
- Thai language schools, salons, pharmacies…..and more
If you need to get to places outside the walking perimeter, you can hop onto a tuk-tuk to take you to your destination. Clinics and hospitals are also conveniently close by for all of your health needs.